Friday, February 25, 2011

Fun with Camera

Here's evidence that my camera arrived this week! Wahoo!





Yesterday Anja was standing on this chair (which I've had for AGES) and the seat gave way and her leg went right through!
So I made this silly cushion. It's nothing spectacular except that the stuffing is from my teeny-tiny scraps/thread scraps collection! You see? IT PAYS to be a packrat. The fabric came from my stash too. The funky bright yarn is Noro somethingorother and will become a hat for Anja.


And this is who we're calling Jack Calico (Calico is our way of compromising with Anja, who wanted to name him "Black White and Brown".
He's a good addition to the family so far... the only problem is that this lady doesn't come downstairs anymore. I'm not sure what I think of that...

3 comments:

Nicholas said...

I just sent you a letter... and things!!! What kind of camera did you get because I am so J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!! I am inspired to go make new gnomes RIGHT NOW so maybe someday, my blog's pictures can be as lovely as yours! :) Hope you are doing well... sorry your letters take forever to get a reply to. :)

Clare said...

Ok I am not Nicholas. LOL. Its Clare... why am I in his account? Ugh.

Elisabeth said...

Great pictures Annie! Anja is so beautiful with those curls! I got a camera for my birthday too and I'm a bit jealous that my skills aren't quite up to yours yet! :)