Monday, September 12, 2011

On the Flip Side

Gosh. It looks like I've missed Father's Day in New Zealand AGAIN. I don't know how to make links with BlogBooster, but if you look in my lower (smaller) collection of links, you'll find Tiny Happy. I don't read her very often anymore but back in the olden times she was one of my favorite daily reads. I checked it her this morning and remembered why! Her blog is sweet and simple and pretty. She doesn't do a lot of showy stuff to gain attention and a lot of her projects are kind of the same, but I love them! She seems so peaceful and calm.... AND, since she lives in New Zealand you can read her bits of springtime as we lean toward winter here in the northern hemisphere and realize that not the whole world is dead and sleeping and cold.... Just us! In other news, here is our new playroom with MANY MANY MANY thanks to my sister and brother-in-law for GIVING us (for free!!) the laminate flooring. I'm happy with the room and the girls are so excited to have a fun space of their own. And of course there are a few things to add, but it's great now the way it is too. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: