Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trying again



Whew, it's hot! We've been spending a lot of time in the sprinkler here at home and in the kiddie pool up at my mom's house. I love summer!

I made the most amazing brownies the other day... How can you go wrong with five eggs and a bag of melted dark chocolate chips stirred in? Boy.

My sweater will surely be finished for Fiddler's. I'm past the shoulder of the second arm! (working shoulder down.) not bad!

Let's see if these pictures can be seen this time. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see pictures! If you're willing to spend $3, BlogPress might be a better app. It's great for iPad. Not sure how easy it is for iPhone though.

LauraSuz said...

I mean to comment last night but got distracted by a little girl or two. I love that picture of Anja - it makes me miss you guys. We'll do something soon thought, hopefully!