Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've got a case of the Uglies.

Ugh. I'm feeling so fat and ugly and gross. I hate my hair. I thought a few weeks of growth would fix it's awfulness, but in fact it just made it worse. The mullet part of it has grown out and the top is very bushy. I look like a mom from the 90's. A mom from the 90's with really bad hair. And I'm really fat these days. Like, seriously fat. Like I've gained my "freshman fifteen" six years late. Serves me right... I never gained my freshman fifteen. I actually LOST weight after highschool. Not that I really went to college... but whatever.

Last night Anja and I went to my mom's house for dinner. We had lentil soup which I thought I would avoid but it ended up being pretty tasty. Anja DID NOT like it. She chose to eat her baby food sweet potatoes. Haha, I wish I would've gotten a picture of her face when she tasted the soup.

After dinner we took Maizie on a walk through the neighborhood and ended up walking over to my Uncle Johnny's house. It was really fun! It's so fun to sit around and listen to my uncle and aunt and mom talk. They are all clinically insane. Anja had a great time too... they have soft new carpet and she loves to roll around on clean carpet. I don't allow her on the carpet in our house because it is BEYOND DISGUSTING, and I think she likes the change from the hardwood and linoleum. Anyway, it was a funny night.

This morning Anja woke up too early and was super grumpy. She went back down for a nap a little after nine and is still sleeping. This is good because we are meeting up with my sister-in-law, TusaRebecca, for lunch at 12:30. She hasn't seen Anja's ears yet! I think we'll walk over to meet her for lunch--it's another beautiful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BWAAAAHHAAAA!!! We are not insane!
Mama