Saturday, August 9, 2008

Blog Post Continued...

So as so often happens, as soon as I was finished making that last post I remembered more things I'd wanted to say!

One was about the milkshakes. Anja was asleep so we just went through the Steak N Shake drivethru. And as we were waiting there at the window to pay, Martin was fiddling with his debit card and dropped it down the window slot!!! HAHAHA!!! So now his debit card is forever in the belly of our drivers side door and he has to order a new one. AGAIN. This is hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing when it happened. If you knew how often this guy has had to replace his debit card, you'd laugh too. Some people are just like that I guess.... when I was little I remember my dad ALWAYS losing his checkbook! Hahaha, soooo funny.

Letsee... the other thing... well I can't remember the other stuff right now, but that was definitely the funniest. OH! Laura lent me "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" so maybe I should go read it and learn how to make my baby sleep at night!

No comments: