Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

I'm really hoping a black cat crosses my path today. More like a black kitten... without a collar, maybe looking a little helpless and starved... when Martin got home, I'd have to say, "Gee, look at my bad luck. This helpless little stray just followed me home!" And he'll say, "If he 'followed you home' why is your pocket full of black kitty hair?" And I'll just shoo him away and tell him he's getting in the way of my bonding experience.

Do you ever wish you were a possum so that your dumpster diving and hissing at people would be viewed as more acceptable behavior? I know Martin does.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so crazy!!
Happy Friday the 13th. Hope you get a black kitty.
Mama

Anna May said...

Lu Ann was born on Friday the 13th. So, when the other five kids were boys, superstition went out the window for me.