Thursday, May 15, 2008

Meh.

I knew I should've made a new post sooner, before any sort of real discussion got started on my blog. I didn't read the last few comments, I hope that doesn't offend anyone... but I didn't want that post to be a heavy or serious one, so I think I'll just lighten things up a little bit now.

...by talking about how Martin and I are now MATCHMAKERS!!!!!! We have successfully set up two of our friends on a blind date!!! Well, they haven't had the date yet, and one lives in New Jersey while the other lives in Crawfordsville, but we really think they're perfect for each other and we are SO excited to be sending them on a date together over Memorial Day weekend, if everything works out with their schedules.

So the girl, obviously, is Perkins. The guy is Mike Owens, Martin's friend from work! They are so much alike in so many ways. Even if they don't fall madly in love with each other I'm almost certain they'll both have a good time. I am SO excited. And plus, if they do fall madly in love and get married, we can take all the credit!!!!

I thought I had more to say, but evidently not. That's the big news, anyway. Martin's on his way to St. Louis for a dinner, followed by a breakfast the next morning and won't be back until his usual coming-home time tomorrow. Booooo.

Anja must be a real person now... her feet stink!

No comments: