Thursday, May 15, 2008


Six-month birthday celebration at Vienna
Bella (small), Gracie (big), Anja and PeterXavier on Mothers Day.



Anja's face as she gets mauled by her cousins.

The teacup bouquets for our moms.


Okay. This picture is REALLY unflattering, I promise my sister is WAAAAY skinnier in real life than she appears here. When we asked Christopher to take the picture we weren't thinking about the angle that comes from a photo taken by someone who is only three and a half feet tall. Anyway, the real reason I even posted it is because you can see Anja's yellow shoe!! These are her new favorite accessory.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

That is the worst picture in the WORLD!! I hope I am not THAT ugly!

Clare said...

Anja's eyes are so expressive!!! I love it! And your teacup boquets turned out great! I want one!!

Anne said...

Both those baby girls are SO precious! Sarah needs to post some more pictures of that beautiful new Bella! I love how both Gracie and PX have their hands on Anja's head. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Annie, I saw a crochet magazine at Payless this morning and there was a baby girl on the front with the cutest floppy pink hat! It would look so cute on Anja!!! I thought of her right away.
mrsw

Anonymous said...

that is a ridiculously cute picture with Anja and the fork!