Friday, September 21, 2007

Walking on Eyelashes

I had a very strange experience this morning. I was in the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror putting on my makeup, barefoot, and I stepped on something. It felt like I had stepped on a little piece of glass. My first thought was, "oh, fantastic, now we've got glass all over the bathroom floor" as I hobbled to the toilet to find it and fish it out. Well, I found it--and it wasn't glass at all--it was an EYELASH! It wasn't mine, it wasn't a person eyelash at all. I think it was a Baxter eyelash because it was all white and Theodore's eyelashes are grey. Isn't that crazy?! Who knew that a little doggie eyelash could be so sharp! Well, I pulled it out (kind of cool, really) and that was the end of my weird experience.

Happy Birthday to Sarah! How old are you this year... a quarter of a century?... again?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yep, quarter of a century. I think I'll stick with that for a few more years.