Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Well, here I am. At Blogspot.

I find Blogspot posting and editing etc. much easier than LiveJournal. Which is depressing. But I'm sick of the frustration that comes with trying (over and over and over again) to post pictures on LJ only to go back and see they didn't post. I got it on the first try with blogspot! :( It makes me sad to leave my old friend, LiveJournal.


But, as long as I'm here, I'll give you all an update on the cluster flies. We've figured out how to contain them to the bathroom by leaving all the rest of the lights in the house off. Which is only a little bit annoying because unless you're wandering around the house in the dark, you've got swarms of cluster flies following you everywhere you go.


So I guess I'm a few weeks into my third trimester now. And it's GREAT. My backache has miraculously disappeared and I have more energy than I have the entire pregnancy. The other day I ran up the stairs to the bedroom! I RAN up the stairs!!! I haven't done that since March! A few weeks ago it was only 10 weeks till I was term. Now it's 10 weeks till my due date!! YIKES!!! Well, close to ten weeks anyway... I spent the whole day thinking it was Wednesday, so I'm a little bit ahead of myself, but oh well. Anyway, I'm super thrilled about the energy boost. The backache has been gone for awhile, but you know how it's hard to realize when something bad has disappeared? I can't believe how fast time has gone by. It's crazy!


I hope you all liked the picture in "Test" post of Martin and Theodore. I'm so happy to be able to post pictures on here that I think I'll post another:
This is me taking a picture of my own belly. Martin takes pictures of my belly sometimes but in all of those pictures you can see my fat face, while here in the mirror it is nicely covered by my camera. Sorry it's kind of dark... but you get the idea. I certainly don't feel as big as I look in this picture.
I'm so excited for the weather this week. Wonderful fall weather!!! WOOHOO!!!
As for the BeanieSchapini, it's the only thing I could come up with. Martin wanted me to call the blog "Heartbroken in Hoboken" and I'm not sure if he made that up or not. His only explanation for it was that it sounded like someone who would write in to Ann Landers. And he's right! But the beanie part is fun because my mom has an uncle Beanie and if Martin and I get two boys, the one after John Francis is going to be Benjamin Hafford and I'd like to call him Beanie and I don't care how gay that sounds. I think that boys should be called by ridiculous nicknames more often, like they were in the old days. And anyway, it rhymes with Schapini which is cute. Beanie Schapini.
So that's it... welcome to Blogspot!

11 comments:

Joannie said...

I'll be the first to comment!! I was the one that was most attached to anner12 at livejournal, so I might as well be the first to comment on beanieschapini, just to show I'm not bitter!

So I'm not upset-- I'll read your blog as often as I read your LJ! And it was such a classic way to leave LJ-- just to leave a blogspot address!!hahaha!

Okay, enough exclamation marks. Oh wait, a few more: YOU'RE ADORABLE!!! Thanks for the picture. : )

Anne said...

Welcome, welcome, welcome! And I must say I love what you've down with the place. And I love the title of your blog (because we most certainly live in the ghetto, too)! I love the pictures on the side. I love the prego photo of you. I love it all!

I'm going to go update my sidebar right now!

Anne said...

Okay that was supposed to be done - I love what you've done with the place...why don't I proofread?

LauraSuz said...

Yay!! I love the picture and that background! :)

Annie Hatke Schap said...

Joannie - Thanks for the welcomes. I'm glad you don't hate me. :)

Anne - Whatever, I knew what you meant. And I would say that you live (in ghetto terms) on the "north side" and I'm from the "south side." The slight non-ghetto division being Main Street, of course. But isn't it charming in its way?

Sarah said...

Yipee! We're glad your finally a blogger. As for silly boy nicknames, I agree. Look at poor "Pher-Pher" and "Pax / Chi Rho / Baby Lou"! If your give your kids "weird" (yes, I've been told that) enough names, they'll inevitably get awesome nicknames.

Colin said...

the only problem with blogspot, is that there is NO FRIENDS PAGE! How do you keep up with your pals!?

Colin said...

P.S. That picture of the fly DID post on your livejournal.

Annie Hatke Schap said...

Duh, Colin! The links on the left side are all my friends blogs! Yours too!! I just go down the list!

And the fly picture posted because I found it on the internet. I can't post MY pictures on LJ. Well, unless I use flickr, but I hate flickr.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

50mg nolvadex 25mg phentermine 25mg adalat Low price shuddha guggulu Online tramadol Low price starlix