Thursday, June 5, 2008

Can You Even Believe It?




It's pretty hard to believe these are the same baby!
What I was going to say about sleep is that I don't understand why we can't get the nighttime routine down. She is AWESOME about her naps. Every day at 11:00 she starts rubbing her eyes, I take her upstairs and nurse her to sleep on our bed and she sleeps for 2 or 3 hours straight, then wakes up happy. Today I took her up at 11:00 and put her on the bed where she immediately rolled onto her side, closed her eyes and opened her mouth! I don't mind nursing her to sleep, especially when it works. But it never works at night. Oh well, it's nice that at least her naps are 100% predictable.
Wow, this has been a long week. Is it the weekend yet???

1 comment:

Anne said...

my week has been long too, annie, though its partially my own fault. i didn't take the car at all this week. i've gotten so used to gma taking us out that I haven't needed the car. i think its partly the heat, too.