Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tuesday Date Night Returns!

So Martin and I try to make Tuesdays our "date night" and while it used to be more important, it's still fun to observe it as often as we can. Well last night was our first Tuesday Family Date Night, and it was great!! On Monday Martin recieved a very generous giftcard from his office to JC Penny's so last night we took a trip to the mall and spent it. We got some REALLY cute stuff and everything was half off. I also got two more nursing bras, which is great, since one of mine has already broken. (But really it was okay because it was the one I bought when I was pregnant and it ended up being too small.) We got things for various ages too, but one thing that Martin picked is a blue and white stripey sweater that should fit her now or at least soon, and it's SO CUTE. She will look super adorable in it. After our shopping spree we walked over to Barnes & Noble for a Favorite Date. I got a peppermint mocha! Woooo!

This morning Martin left me a travel mug full of tea on the dresser before he went to work. Isn't that nice of him? I appreciated it when Anja woke up a few minutes after he left and I had hot tea to drink while she ate.

Also yesterday my sister came over and she & PeterXavier and Anja and I took a walk over to River Knits.

All day yesterday I wanted to post because I had a lot to say. But now I finally get my chance and I can't remember anything I was thinking about yesterday! Isn't that always the way it goes. I'm afraid my blog is becoming incredibly boring.

I do like winter and I'm glad it's here.

No comments: