Thursday, February 21, 2008

Regarding My Last Post

I put those pictures in after I'd made the post and then realized I didn't explain any of them. I mean, obviously they're all Anja. But I wanted to explain that that is her jungle animal play thing that she loves so much, and the first picture is her Wabash shirt which looks so cute with a long-sleeved onesie underneath and jeans, and the picture of Martin with the dog in his pocket is my mom's new puppy, Maisie! (Maizie? I can't remember the spelling.) She is soooooo adorable. Also, Anja is wearing her adorable denim paisley print overalls in those jungle pictures.

There was something else I wanted to say too, but now I've forgotten what it was. I made beef vegetable soup for dinner last night and I'm eating the leftovers today. It was good soup. Lots of veggies. Speaking of veggies: I really like lima beans, and they are so stereotypically yucky, so why are they SO expensive?

No comments: