Sunday, January 20, 2008

Easy Like Sunday Morning

What a beautifully lazy Sunday this has been! We went to 4:30 mass last night and it turned out to be a good thing since Anja again again had not such a great night. I know, shocking, considering how long she was awake yesterday! So this morning we lazed around, staying in our jammies and eating eggs. Martin ran an early errand and came home with decaf coffee (which didn't appear to have any affect on Anja!) and Skittles for me, and "Rocky" on DVD, which we spent the day watching! It was so great. I didn't take a shower till long after noon, then we put a chicken in the oven and lazed around drinking tea and playing with Anja. Martin finished "Catch-22" a couple weeks ago and we got our next book yesterday at Barnes & Noble. It is "the Master & Margarita." And since we've got a chicken in the oven, we called Joannie over for dinner! She should be here shortly. And Martin just got back from running out for dessert--donuts!! Hahaha, what a goon!

It's kind of nice when the weekend weather confines us to the house. Yesterday we went out but today was so cold we decided not to take Anja out at all, and look at what a great day it turned out to be! So cozy and fun. If it had been good weather, we would've gone out and even though it would've been fun, it would not have been the cozy tea-drinking day that it was.

I think Anja didn't feel well last night and this morning. She slept horribly, waking up every hour or two, and this morning she sounded sooooo plugged up. She seems a lot better this afternoon, but I wonder if she'll be kept up all night again with the snotties? Poor thing.

I ordered a Bill Staines CD!!! I'm soooooooo excited about this. I can't wait to listen to it. Yay. I love him.

We've decided that Annie Car Day is going to be moved to Wednesday so I don't have to be stuck in the house for four days in a row. It'll break up the week. I don't even know why I take the car anymore... we've started doing our grocery shopping together on Monday nights, we run all other errands on Saturdays, and what do I have to do during the days? Nothing. But it's nice to have the option. Maybe on Wednesday morning when we get back from Crawfordsville Anja and I will get a bagel or something. But my favorite bagels are coated in cheese. *sigh*

No comments: