Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Assume Positions!

I went to the doctor yesterday; everything is normal and fine. Our friendly fetus is in the head-down position, which is good news for me, although it kind of throws off our Guess the Baby Body Part game. I'm glad he's the right way though. Now I'll just hope he doesn't change his mind!

Yesterday I had a wonderful surprise! Mary Schnerre came over to my house--with a present!!! She brought "the Essential Eloise!" How cute! And how NICE of her! I've known OF Eloise, but never read her until now. Hooray! My favorite part is "Kleenex makes a very good hat." Mary says reading Eloise is like reading my blog, but I think it's also like talking to Angelica on the telephone.

This picture is of PeterXavier eating my birthday chocolate meringue pie! Yummmmm yum!







And here I am with Christopher and Grace and their birthday presents for me--they are holy water fonts! (Don't ask me what Gracie's doing... that's just how she wanted to pose for the camera.)
And finally, here is Theodore in the mug cupboard. I know, I know.... it doesn't look like a mug cupboard. That's because his fatness is blocking all the mugs. It also looks like our countertop is full of trash, but actually all that stuff you see is my spice rack. It's really very organized and the counter is clean and clear, but you can't see it in the picture.
And that's that for now. I was over at Tara and Doug's house late last night eating lemon ice cream. Then I had to wake up early to meet with the insurance man. So I think I'll take a nap.

No comments: