Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm a Little Bit Folky, I'm a little bit Techno

So remember my really nice neighbor who burned me the CD of all her favorite folk artists yesterday? Well, I've been listening to the CD and I really do like it, I like it a lot... but I wouldn't exactly classify the music as being "folk." At all. It's more like techno. Or girl indie rock. One of the artists on it is Imogen Heap, who, I believe, is the same singer as "Frou Frou" that Matt Spencer got me stuck on about the time the movie Garden State came out. I love her voice, I love her techno music... but folk? Not quite. Still, the intentions were good and I like the music on the CD even if I would put it in a different genre, so I'm not complaining. Just smiling.

I finished the bear's head today! It looks GREAT!! It actually looks like a bear head! And this teddy bear is going to be quite large, surprisingly enough. I was expecting it to be more of a bite-sized toy, but it looks like it's going to be a regular sized teddy bear. Whoops! I will run out of yarn before I finish it, so some of it will be brown and some of it will be green. I have to pick and choose carefully which beary body parts will be which colors.

2 comments:

Clare said...

Nice to meet you Ben's sister! Congratulations on your baby... you are getting so close!

Anne said...

Oh! Can we see a picture of the bear?! Please!!!