Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Can You Hear the [Drumroll]?

Oh.My.Gosh. What a cute baby this is!!!!!!!

Please welcome, Baby Antonio #4! As of this morning (as far as I know) she remains nameless, but I don't think Sarah will mind me posting this adorable picture of her and saying that she was a girl, born last night around 9:30 and weighing just shy of 7lbs... Sarah's smallest baby by far! She is really, really cute. And has TONS of black hair!! I think she's the perfect mix of all three kids... she's got PeterXavier's mouth and the rest of her just screams Antonio.

I'll post her name whenever I learn it! My brother and I have been text-messaging back and forth, but when he called me this morning I missed it! Grr!

Look, sisters!

4 comments:

LauraSuz said...

Yay! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! I ran into Sarah and she said the kids wanted a girl!

Clare said...

She is a seriously beautiful baby! You know what is really funny Annie? We must be kindred spirits or something because I LOVE the name Oliver! It has been shot down as a potential boy name by Nick. I just laughed so hard when you wrote that though!!!

Sarah said...

Cute pictures, Annie! Way better than any we got. Our camera lens had gunk on it . . . I wonder who did that??

Joannie said...

Yay!!! She's adorable!! Congrats, Auntie Annie. Now I'm off to comment on Sarah's blog!